Are there full day offerings?
- We will only offer a half day of camp, with younger campers in the morning and older campers in the afternoon,
What is your refund policy?
- Full refunds will be made up to two weeks prior to the start day of camp.
- 50 % refunds will be given up to 7 days before the start of camp
- No refunds will be given within 6 days of the start of camp
Where will campers be picked up and dropped off?
- Pick up and drop off will be contactless. Follow the signs for Pick-up and Drop-off on the intersection of S. McDonough and E. Dougherty Streets. Parents will stay in their vehicle and the counselor will meet campers at their car in the tennis court parking lot off of S. McDonough St.
- Pick -up/ Drop-off for Softball Camp Only will be at Oakhurst Park, located at 307 Feld Ave.
How will campers be socially distanced?
- A 6 to 1 campers to counselor ratio will be followed with campers remaining in bands
What sports are being offered?
- Soccer, Softball, Basketball, Volleyball and Rec Sports
Are locker rooms available?
- Locker rooms will not be available. We will have alternate storage options available.
Will you all be serving lunch?
- Pizza will be provided on Fridays
What are the age ranges for campers?
- Ages 7-14
What health and safety protocols are in place?
- All camp personnel are certified in CPR. Lifeguards are on duty for all camps that include pool use.
- We will follow City of Decatur health and safety protocols for COVID-19 and we will monitor these protocols throughout the summer.
- Campers with a prescription for Epinephrine and/or use a rescue inhaler must complete the medical considerations form prior to camp - LINK TO MEDICAL CONSIDERATIONS FORM
- The emergency phone number for camp is 470-829-0253
Are there any discounts?
- ASC Faculty and Staff should check the Irvine to receive ASC Discount Code.
There are no events at this time.